At Forte Training we are passionate about supporting and empowering women in business. Especially the women we have had the privilege of working with; seeing them grow and develop their voice, their passion, their vision.
That’s why we are so delighted to share the news that we are supporting this year’s Vivacious Victorious Women Conference 2021 which has been organised by Forte Training Company’s Global Leaders Network Alumni – Vuyo Halimana.
Vuyo who is a Career and Leadership Coach at Victory Farm said about the event:
“This International Women’s Day event aims to equip and empower you so that 2021 becomes YOUR year of transformation, execution and thriving even in uncertainty of the post Covid 19 pandemic.
In addition to workshops, training, inspirational and cutting-edge ideas, this event gives you a chance to meet like-minded individuals and create a meaningful network. “
Panellists at this event include:
- Magdalena Gabriah- an Executive Coach, a Leaders Champion, owner of Forte Training Company and Ascot Music School.
- Vuyo Halimana- Career and Leadership Coach at Victory Farm
- Nazish Shameem Qazi- Psychologist, Author and Life Coach at Jivon Deesha.
- Saturday 13.03.2021 10.00am GMT- 3.30pm GMT
The conference will feature:
- Unprecedented Opportunities for Women Leaders in the post Covid 19 world
- Activities such as yoga and meditation
- Workshops on harnessing the power of social media for turning up the impact.
If you have any questions regarding bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to celebrating the International Women’s Day 2021 with you!